Wedding Venues and Reception Venues in Huntsville, Alabama
Whether you’re looking for a destination wedding venue, an outdoor space, or a more unique wedding venue location, we have made it easy for you! To make your search for a wedding or reception venue in Huntsville easy, we have assembled a list of venues below:
- Burritt On The Mountain – At Burritt, they have a multitude of spaces for you to choose from for your special day. Your guests can experience the most beautiful view in Huntsville at the Gazebo, or admire the architecture of Dr. Burritt’s mansion built in the 1930’s. Have cocktail hour on the veranda before moving in to your reception in their newest facility, Baron Bluff.
- Huntsville Botanical Gardens – Your event + the Garden = memories of a lifetime! Whether you dream of a quaint ceremony or a lavish affair, the unique gardens offer an exquisite backdrop. With a variety of outdoor and indoor options, the Huntsville Botanical Garden is the most versatile wedding venue in Huntsville. Picture your wedding set against azaleas, crape myrtles, and beautiful seasonal color.
- The Roundhouse – The EarlyWorks Museum Complex provides venues that showcase elegance, history and Southern charm in downtown Huntsville. From company picnics to wedding celebrations, events large and small, we can provide the perfect location to make your event memorable. Situated on the grounds of the Historic Huntsville Depot, the Roundhouse adds charm and character for any event.
- The Weeden House – The Weeden House Museum and Garden is one of Northeast Alabama’s most unique venues for events. Located in the heart of downtown Huntsville, in the historic Twickenham district, the Weeden House Museum and Garden provides an elegant atmosphere and ideal setting for meetings, parties, weddings and receptions. The Weeden House is a historic home built in 1819, beautifully decorated with antiques and period furnishings. Maximum capacity is 100 people inside the house.
- The Ledges – From the elegant landscapes of the mountaintop setting to the breathtaking views of the Tennessee Valley, The Ledges is the pinnacle of wedding venues in North Alabama. Reminiscent of old European grandeur, the castle look of the clubhouse boasts of rich wood decor, exposed beams, and regal furnishings that befit the most elegant of celebrations. For outdoor affairs, the sweeping views of the city and the sprawling lush lawns make the perfect backdrop as they set against the rustic stone clubhouse.
- Riverside Event Venue – Riverside is located right off of the Tennessee River in Laceys Spring. Our brand new building boasts beautiful views of the river, natural light, and a staff that is there for you every step of the way! Our packages include tables and chairs, a bridal suite, covered outdoor space, and a full size catering kitchen.
- Harvest Hollow – Their elegant white barn is nestled on 51 gorgeous acres and they the enclosed barn, a beautiful outdoor ceremony space, covered pavilion, along with outdoor entertaining spaces.
- George’s 217 – Located in Downtown Sheffield, Alabama, they specializing in corporate functions, weddings and private parties accommodating up to 300 people with a full service kitchen, bar, tables, linens & dinnerware in an elegant setting.
- Turtle Point Yacht and Country Club – Charm and graciousness are expressed in the elegance of the French Provencial Clubhouse with its grand views of Wilson Lake and the most treasured asset – the Robert Trent Jones Sr. signature golf course. The Main Dining Room accommodates 150 to 175 guests for a seated event and The Club can accommodate up to 400 for receptions with both indoor and outdoor venues. A Lakeside lawn with its breathtaking views is the perfect setting for your outdoor wedding ceremony.
- Bluewater Creek Polo Field – Have your special day at the most beautiful outdoor setting for that perfect southern outdoor wedding, the Shoals has to offer. You will have complete use of Bluewater Creek Polo Club grounds for your private wedding party. Our new state-of-the-art pavilion provides two stories of shade with fans, a full granite bar and seating for up to 100 guests (larger parties are encouraged and frequently accommodated).
Are you an owner/manager of a wedding venue in the Huntsville area and not on our list? Please contact us, we would love to meet with you to chat about your business!